You can determine your Barbie dolls value by follow this guide
- Check the condition of your Barbie doll, note any damaged or defect because it’s will decrease their value.
- Find out their history, and related items or accessories like dollhouses, clothes, handbag, glasses etc.
- Mint in Box (MIB) or never removed from box (NRFB) sometimes has higher value, if your doll does not have the box their value can be deduct 50% at minimum.
- Get reference from many site such as book collection guide, local stores, internet
- You can also research doll values at doll shows, live auctions, and at web sites selling dolls